Nigel's 'Time' links page
- ntp.org, home of the Network Time Protocol (NTP) project.
- Dr. David Mills' home page - Head, NTP Research Lab.
- Read the newsgroup
- The PPS patch for Linux.
- UltiMeth System
have an excelent guide to configuring & monitoring NTP.
- Interesting page by 'Wraith'
describing experiments & results using NTP with GPS & PPS on Linux & FreeBSD.
- Time, with focus on NTP and
Guidelines for setting up a good NTP time server for synchronization of computer clocks;
links for readers with general interest in time, time dissemination and computer time;
issues specific to time dissemination in Slovenia.
- The NTP FAQ and HOWTO.
- Check the latest NTP source code in BitKeeper with this Web Interface.
- You can plot a graph of the 'loops' statistics file with
Tobias von Petersdorff has some good
examples showing how
to use gnuplot.
(Also, he has a useful page on
- Home page for the 'Time & Frequency Division' of the US
(National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- The NIST folks have an excellent discussion
of some of the issues that affect GPS used in the timing mode.
- David Allan's The Science of Timekeeping.
Most recently modified: